[Freeswitch-users] Downloaded tar vs latest SVN - 200 OK has more headers

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:05:15 PDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Anthony Minessale <
anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> The headers are used to pass the callee-id info back to the other side so
> you have the id of who you called.
> The standards have failed us in this case as everything does it differently
> to the point that there is no standard thus we have invented our own way to
> carry this across from one FreeSWITCH box to another, but of course we can
> never make anybody happy. =/

I agree with you, X headers should be ignored by the equipment normally.
Anyhow Kristian has a point here; there will be a lot of complains because
of broken SIP stack on many vendor equipments

So, can you consider some customizable a config option for such headers?

T.