[Freeswitch-users] mod_nibblebill and memory problem

Dome Charoenyost dome at tel.co.th
Mon Oct 26 04:24:28 PDT 2009

Dear All,
             I'm running mod_nibblebill for my prepaid solution. I
still have problem with memory. I have 4 GB RAM and runing debian
squeeze 64 bit and 200 calls concurrent
         Last time nibblebill running with 1 min heartbeat. when i
check memory by htop FS user memory 2% anf growth to 60-89% in 8-9 hr.
and then FS crash.
         Now i change hearbeat to 0 it's mean nibble update balance
when end of call. but everything are same FS start from 2% and growth
to 20% in 2 days.
        When i unload nibblebill FS running fine.
        My question is when concurrent calls drop to 1-2 calls why FS
(I think nibblebill) still use memory ? something wrong in nibblebill
?

BG
Dome C.