[Freeswitch-users] SIP Overlap support?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 24 05:13:33 PDT 2009

ok, as written, i come back after some tests with fs and a thomson cirpack.

it did not work - at least in our tests.

we are using socket outbound and when a call comes in, it starts the
socket of fs. the number may be 123456. fs sends the respond 484 and
our carrier receives this information. but fs ends the call with
hangup_cause = invalid_number_format.
the carrier has one more digit for the phone number and sends 1234567
and the above mentioned behavior repeats.

the behavior we want and expected is, that the call stays in the
socket after response 484, so that the carrier can send the 1234567
into the same socket.
the management, when fs should send response 484 and when fs should be
answered would be programmed by us.
it also important, that fs keeps the call in the socket, so we can
tell fs, to answer the call after x seconds anyway.

any ideas, what we could do?