[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: mod_opal - call charged before H.225 connect

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:26:40 PDT 2009

2009/10/23 Georgiewskiy Yuriy <bottleman at icf.org.ru>

> On 2009-10-23 10:37 -0500, Anthony Minessale wrote
> freeswitch-users at lists.f...:
>
> i have no way to install trunk at this time, i will go out of hospital
> about one week later, after
> this i will can try it on trunk.
>
> AM>if you were on trunk that line of code would be gone.
> AM>you really can't do development on 1.0.4 its 6 months old and it will
> cause
> AM>you more trouble than you think when you eventually upgrade if you do
> not do

uh... you are still in there ... damn sorry to hear that.
I know what the feeling is... i was in the same position a couple of months
ago... anyhow at least i had plenty of time to do my private research.. hope
it is the case with you as well.

so, if you have that time i can offer you my development server with trunk
installed and all the hands on.

let me know...

BTW: it really doesn't have sense to develop on 1.0.4 ... the proof of
concept was done. I'm able to place calls in both directions so, lets move
to trunk now.

T.