[Freeswitch-users] "Can not record session. Media not enabled on channel."

Maciej Aniserowicz maciej.aniserowicz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 00:36:31 PDT 2009

The dialplan is very simple:

	<extension name="Recording test">
		<condition field="destination_number" expression="^111111\d*$">
			<action application="sleep" data="3000" />
			<action application="answer"/>
			<action application="say" data="en name_spelled iterated
${destination_number}"/>
			<action application="sleep" data="1000" />
			<action application="playback" data="local_stream://my_music"/>
		</condition>
	</extension>

Before debugging I have another question: I start recording in event handler
for ChannelAnswer event. Is it possible that it's too soon to start
recording? Maybe I should start recording in some other event?

MAniserowicz