[Freeswitch-users] Setting up Conference with Moderator

Ujjval Karihaloo ujjval at simplesignal.com
Thu Oct 22 20:01:57 PDT 2009

Hi

I have the Basic Conferencing working. Here is my Dial Plan.

 I want to be able to setup a Moderator PIN different from other participants, when I add the moderator flag it logs me in directly w/o asking for a PIN..
action application="conference" data="conference.conf at wideband+flags{moderator}+159753<mailto:conference.conf at wideband+flags%7bmoderator%7d+159753>"/>

DialPlan is below for the normal user, and it asks for the PIN with below settings.

       Ujj Inbound from SS - start
    -->
    <extension name="simplesignal">   <!-- your provider or any name you'd like to call it -->
     <condition field="destination_number" expression="2142349127">  <!-- your DID for this gateway-->
        <action application="conference" data="conference.conf at wideband+159753<mailto:conference.conf at wideband+159753>"/>
     </condition>
</extension>

    <!--
       Ujj Inbound from SS - end

And I am using the existing conference.conf.xml file in the auto_loads directory.

Ujjval Karihaloo
VP Voice Engineering
IP Phone: +13032428610
E-Fax: +17202391690