[Freeswitch-users] 3 way conferencing question

Uncle Johny abovebluesky at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:35:16 PDT 2009

Hello gents,

I know that it is possible to make a 3-way conferencing using att_xfer and
by pressing 0.
But I'm more interested in the way of doing 3-way conferencing using mod
conference and bind_app. Saying in other words, I want to do the same thing
what 3-way conferencing using att_xfer but with mod conference (eventually
it will be more then 3 people there)

  <extension name="mystuff_enum">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(.*)$">
                <action application="answer"/>
                <action application="bind_meta_app" data="7 ab s
execute_extension::conference XML features"/>
                <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
                <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/external/${destination_number}@$${dialoutserver}"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>

in features.xml :
<extension name="conference">
     <condition field="destination_number" expression="^conference$">
        <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
        <action application="read" data="3 10
/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/callie/conference/8000/conf-welcome.wav
thirdperson 30000 #"/>
       <!-- I guess some logic here which will put original caller, person
whom we dialed and thirdperson(numbers which we pressed) into a conference
room with unique id -->
     </condition>
</extension>

I will be glad to hear any ideas.