[Freeswitch-users] Proxy media mode with T.38 re-invite

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:08:36 PDT 2009

indeed, this looks like a "dialect" problem between your fax machine and
your T.38 device.
Anyhow, T.38  doesn't work well with SG3... I Always have to disable v.34 in
order to have a reliable fax service.

Also, cisco uses to suppress CM so that SG3 timeouts on ANSam the
communication fallbacks to ordinary G3.

Kristian, just for fun, what are you using to send the fax ?

T.