[Freeswitch-users] Proxy media mode with T.38 re-invite

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 08:44:30 PDT 2009

An update for Tony, Brian, Mike, and everyone on the list...

I was able to get some phone time with the team yesterday.  Tony
worked on my machine, found the issue, and had it committed within 30
minutes.

I've been testing T.38 all morning between the fax machines in the
office with few issues.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!

--
Kristian Kielhofner