[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: mod_opal - call charged before H.225 connect

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 08:01:39 PDT 2009

2009/10/22 Georgiewskiy Yuriy <bottleman at icf.org.ru>

> On 2009-10-22 09:27 -0500, Anthony Minessale wrote
> freeswitch-users at lists.f...:
>
> AM>crash protection has been completely removed from FreeSWITCH, I
> certianly
> AM>hope you are working on this against SVN trunk?
>
> i don't have trunk at this time, my current work is based on 1.0.4 version.

Yuriy,

it is better if we move this through a jira ticket, this way it is a mess.
So if you agree, we can open a ticket where we can follow up all issues with
mod_h323.
Also, the same applies to FS trunk... first i wanted to see if i was doing
something wrong when i tried your module. Now, when you fixed outgoing calls
it is time to go on trunk as when we finish this 1.0.4 will be outdated and
obsolete.

so, to continue on this topic i suggest:

1. open a jira ticket
2. move to fs-trunk
3. upload the current src of mod_h323 to the FSSVN

do you agree ?

Tihomir.