[Freeswitch-users] Call custom variable in condition

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:37:15 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've declared a variable named AUTHENTICATION_STATUS in dialplan, and I want
to use it in condition, as I'm listing down the configuration below;

<context name="SIP_incoming">
   <extension name="call-sip-extensions">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(\d+)$">
          <action application="set" data="AUTHENTICATION_STATUS=0"/>
           <action application="transfer" data="${AUTHENTICATION_STATUS} XML
Authen_Status"/>
      </condition>
   </extension>
</context>

<context name="Authen_Status">
     <extension name="exten-auth-status">
       <condition field="AUTHENTICATION_STATUS" expression="^0$">
          <action application="answer"/>
          <action application="playback" data="play.wav"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>
  </context>

 But unfortunately it is not working. Kindly advise me how to do implement
it(Note: I don't want to call script). And one more thing to ask how can I
transfer the values within the same context?

--
Regards,

Ahmed Munir