[Freeswitch-users] Hi Guys

Edward Q. q.edward at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 21:20:28 PDT 2009

Hi to all of you guys (and ladies too).
I would like to bother all of you and take just a little of your time.
I am a total NOOB on freeswitch and would like a little help.
I need to know from all of you guys which would be the hardware recommended
from all of you guys to be able to deal with a DS3.
The thing is i have a CANTATA switch already with the DS3 and making calls.
But i will have to communicate the company international headquarters
through there which in turn there are 21 offices around the world and at a
certain time all of them will be passing from freeswitch server to the land
lines. So could you pleae help out here.
Thanks to all of you and the ones who take the time to reply.
Ed

PS All the calls will be comming from the web through SIP protocol into the
freeswitch going out to cell phones and land lines for the executives to
handle the calls.
Call flow as this.  A sip client on the webserver connects to the
freeswitch, registers and makes the call to the support agent or the
executive. Thats what we are implementing.
So i guess the web server has to be another little animal to handle the
traffic too. Thanks again.