[Freeswitch-users] Troubles with proxy media mode

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:56:15 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

  I'm trying to use proxy media across two profiles.  The codec
settings are identical, they both have late negotiation enabled, and
they both have inbound-proxy-media set to true (I also tried setting
proxy_media from the dialplan).

  FreeSWITCH ends up clearing the call with TRANSCODING_NECESSARY but
I can't figure out why it thinks it needs to transcode for this call.
I've attached a level 7 debug and an ngrep siptrace showing traffic
from both profiles.

  FreeSWITCH trunk rev. 15180 running on Debian 5.0.2.

  See anything interesting?

Thanks!

--
Kristian Kielhofner