[Freeswitch-users] mod_odbc_query share memory problem

Rob Forman rob4manhere at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 08:03:36 PDT 2009

You could, but I would try just doubling whatever it is to see if
thats improves the issue first.  The default is 32MB.  You could
double it to 64MB and test again.

What is it currently set to (run: sysctl kernel.shmmax)?  You can
change it on the fly with sysctl.  Once you're done testing and want
it to persist across reboots, you'll want to set in /etc/sysctl.conf .

Cheers,
Rob