[Freeswitch-users] Is anyone running Ubuntu 8.04/Hardy?

Mark Sobkow m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com
Tue Oct 20 07:27:36 PDT 2009

Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Mark Sobkow
> <m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com> wrote:
>
>> Everyone I've emailed with on the dev list is running the current
>> release of Ubuntu, not 8.04/Hardy.
>>

> Well, what issues?
>
> Gabe

We had problems with loading mod_sofia.  However, we were running an
older release, then we'd tried upgrading to the source build from
launchpad.net.

Yesterday we downloaded the current svn.freeswitch.org, and that
particular problem has gone away.  Now we need to figure out why our
Erlang component can synchronize from Windows, but not from Linux.

--
Mark Sobkow
Senior Developer
Email: m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com