[Freeswitch-users] can't dial from IPv6 to IPv6

ineya ineya ineyaa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 07:16:46 PDT 2009

No, it's the same thing with /64 on both ends.
I tried to built SVN version and modified just IP addresses in
sip_profiles, but still can't call from one phone to another. It goes
straght to voicemail.

Is there a softphone, which you know works with freeswitch on IPv6?
Maybe the error is in phones I'm currently using.