[Freeswitch-users] How to retain the B-number in an Call forward

Durk de Beer durk.debeer at isp.solcon.nl
Tue Oct 20 04:55:46 PDT 2009

 Hello,

 I us a call forward on freeswitch to forward calls to my mobile phone. If now Freeswitch forwards a call, the number information presented to my mobile phone is that of the original caller, because that is what there is appearing in its display. What I want
 to see is that Freeswitch is calling me so I would know it is a business call and not an private call. Now I have no means to distinguishes between them.

 Kind
 regards,

 Durk de Beer