[Freeswitch-users] "Can not record session. Media not enabled on channel."

Maciej Aniserowicz maciej.aniserowicz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 03:30:59 PDT 2009

Hello,
I am using the same set of extensions for testing the system during
development, they include XLite, Cisco sip phone and several extensions that
just play some audio file.
Sometimes, very rarely, this message "Can not record session.  Media not
enabled on channel." appears on FS console.
Like I wrote before, I don't change any codec settings and always use the
same set of devices/emulators.
What can cause this message?

Thanks,
Maciej Aniserowicz