[Freeswitch-users] bind_meta_app problem with custome extension

Uncle Johny abovebluesky at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:41:37 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

I hope you can help me with this one since it looks like some FS bug or my
user error :) .I have a simple dialplan in FS which allows to transfer a
person to some 3rd party phone but it works only if you call it from default
context.
If it is not called from default context I get this error all the time:
2009-09-12 11:58:17.484680 [ERR] mod_native_file.c:68 Error opening
/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/execute_extension:roar XML features.PCMU

With the following configuration 2 parties will be connected but whenever
you press *7 it just does not work and FS splits the message. Very weird
that this works if I put the extension into default.xml.

Any ideas what is wrong here?

My config:

I tried to create my own context and call it pstn.
So when FS gets a call from proxy it goes to pstn context, since I have this
line in sip_proxies/internal.xml

in dialplan directory I have pstn.xml
<include>
  <context name="pstn">
   <extension name="pstn_enum">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(.*)$">
                <action application="answer"/>
                <action application="bind_meta_app" data="7 ab s
/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/execute_extension:roar XML features"/>
                <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
                <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/external/${destination_number}@207.88.122.16"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>
</context>
</include>

In features.xml (It can be anything there since FS never reaches this code
and dies before executing it):
<extension name="roar">
     <condition field="destination_number" expression="^roar$">
        <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
        <action application="log" data="INFO transfer context" />
        <action application="read" data="1 1 /root/1.gsm attxfer_callthis
1000 #"/>
        <action application="log" data="INFO blah ${attxfer_callthis}"/>
        <action application="set" data="origination_cancel_key=#"/>
        <action application="log" data="INFO after read"/>
     </condition>
</extension>