[Freeswitch-users] Detecting Forwarding Device Caller ID (Off Topic)

Max Bridgewater max.bridgewater at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 09:51:04 PDT 2009

Thanks Dave. I'm essentially trying to build a service in one country where
there is no DID provider. If DIDs were available for such countries, that
would have done the job.

Using the two-numbers-per-SIM approach  would help significantly, if I could
only figure out, how to detect the Called Number using AT commands or
Unsolicited Result codes. I was hoping the CLIP code could give me this
information, but I'm still struggling to if it does or not. Any idea?

Max.