[Freeswitch-users] T.38 via UPDATE request

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Fri Oct 16 07:35:22 PDT 2009

Hello Michael

this is a productive system, so I can currently not update to the
current trunk.
But the installed SVN is 14741. Were those changes after 14741? Then
I'll try to find a timeslot at night in order to update freeswitch.

But Freeswitch should forward the UPDATE request in proxy-media mode, right?

Best regards
Peter