[Freeswitch-users] Strange problems after upgrade...

Klaus Hochlehnert Mailings at kh-dev.de
Wed Oct 14 16:48:09 PDT 2009

Hi,

I just upgraded FS from 15094 to 15161 and after the upgrade I have the following problem:
I use t38modem together with a SIP/ISDN gateway.

With the old release everything fax related works fine. I call the fax -> I hear a fax tone.
With the new release I call the fax -> I don't hear a fax tone. The modem answers the call but there's no media.

I use proxy_media=true, bypass_media=false and inbound-late-negotiation=true.

Is there anything else I need to do with the new release?

Thanks, Klaus