[Freeswitch-users] SIP Overlap support?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 14 07:31:31 PDT 2009

the thing we want to make working nicer is the following:

we want the main/basic phonenumber (123456) to be reachable, so that
the telephone rings. but we also want it to be expandable with
ddi-digits.

example: dial the 123456 to reach the company, dial the 123456 1 to
reach the support.

in the moment our carrier waits x (milli-)seconds to see, if the
123456 was dialed or if there were more digits attached. after this
time, the carrier sends us the whole number as a block (may it be
123456 or 1234561) and we answer.

we want to avoid the waiting time the carrier needs to wait for
(possible) more digits. we want to receive every single digit from our
carrier and we want to tell fs, when the number is complete and fs can
answer.