[Freeswitch-users] Bridge in event socket - async mode

Nagalenoj H. nagalenoj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 07:10:42 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm using event outboud socket(perl) in async mode.

Scenario where I face problem:
When a call comes to an extension(1000), my program will play some message
to the user, and get some DTMF.
I'll get the DTMF event(as I'm in async mode) and store the digits in a
variable.

When he presses "#", I call $con->execute("bridge","user/$dtmf"), to bridge
him to the dialed number.

It is bridging sometimes, and sometimes it is not bridging.

Is it the problem with async mode??
I also set $con->setEventLock("true"), before executing the bridge. But
still the problem persists.

I've seen the logs too, I didn't find the bridge application getting
executed.
What makes the problem here..??

The freeswitch log, when bridge is happening:
    http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10704

The freeswitch log, when bridging is not happening:
    http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10705

Code:

 # some statements

if($name eq "CHANNEL_BRIDGE") { # checking for events
.
}
elsif ($name eq "DTMF") {
   my $digit = $e->getHeader("dtmf-digit");

   if($digit eq '#') {
	print "Going to bridge\n";
	$con->execute("bridge","user/$dtmf_digit");
   }
   else {
	$dtmf_digit.=$digit;
   }