[Freeswitch-users] Perl event socket library problem

velusamy velu velu.technical at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 22:50:39 PDT 2009

Dear All,
       I am implementing an IVR framework using Perl event socket libraries.
At first I set socket mode async full. I have faced problem that the Perl
statements executing before dailplan execution. So, I couldn't control my
process.

       Next I have tried without async mode, it solved that race condition
problem. I had another requirement that while executing external application
I need to play some voice file some time limit. When I played that voice
file in playback, the playback application blocked. So, I can't break that
playback application after some time limit.

       I am hanging on this problem for past one week. Please any one help
me to solve above problems...

Thanks,
Velusamy.