[Freeswitch-users] openzap Failure opening channel error

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 21:29:30 PDT 2009

But that setup is not there right now. It was an year back they used that.
I'll try to make those setup and send you the log. I think it may take some
2 days time, and I'm not very familiar with asterisk.

In the mean time, I request you to kindly go-through freeswitch debug log.
You may still get some clue.