[Freeswitch-users] Database for Audio Data

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Tue Oct 13 08:57:05 PDT 2009

What I do is record all calls and store the call with the UUID as the
filename.  Then when the call is hung up a CDR entry is sent to my web
server.  This CDR contains callerid and other info I might want to
query by.  The service on the web server inserts appropriate record(s)
into the database.  The recordings are available to the webserver.
When one clicks on the "listen" link, the web server serves up the
recording by UUID in the recording directory.  I have a process that
periodically removes old recordings from that dir.  I don't purge the
CDRs, though that is certainly possible.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 7:58 AM, Pajongjit Buntaokit
<pippyduck1127 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know whether FreeSWITCH has a function to automatically record
> every call as an audio file in a server
> or forward them to be stored in a database with additional parameters such
> as caller ID, date, starting time and ending time?
>
> So that these recorded audio data can be queried and retrieved with the
> caller ID, date and time.
>
> Any suggestion or guidance, please advise.
>
> Thank you very much!

-Rupa