[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Update: Valet Parking

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:00:43 PDT 2009

i come across the valet_park application when i just finished an
improved-version of the call parking (using mod_fifo)  such that it is
parked to different ext'n numbers when the caller is att_xfer'd to ext 777.
i used  strftime(%s) to generate 700~759 parking numbers. i also added
feature that if the parked call is not picked up after xx secs timeout, it's
returned back to the transferer. the only glitch here is - when another
parking is done exactly 1 minute later (unless we'll limit the timeout to 59
secs). i hv to use att_xfer so that the transferer can hear the parking
number.

i'll submit the dialplan if it's worth seeing it.