[Freeswitch-users] Problem with transfer and Snom phones...

Klaus Hochlehnert Mailings at kh-dev.de
Mon Oct 12 17:01:30 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm facing an issue and I don't know why this happens or what I can do to solve this.

Here's the scenario:
- FS call timeout set to 30 sec
- Setting continue_on_fail=true and hangup_after_bridge=false
- 1 Snom phone and an external SIP/ISDN gateway (Lancom) connected to FS established a call and talk to each other (dir. from GW to Phone)
- The called phone transfers the call to another internal Snom using the transfer button on the phone
- The third phone doesn't answer and after 30 sec the call gets hung up with status NORMAL_CLEARING

Actually I want the call back to the initiator of the transfer if the 3rd phone doesn't answer.

Can anyone tell me why this happens and how I can set it up to do what I want?

Thanks, Klaus

P.S.: I'm using FS trunk from last week and newest Snom Firmware