[Freeswitch-users] openzap Failure opening channel error

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Oct 10 10:09:04 PDT 2009

Okay, please go to pastebin.freeswitch.org and paste your openzap.conf.xml
file. Also, paste the ENTIRE debug log from a call from start to finish.
Telling us that you see INVALID_IE_CONTENTS doesn't help if we don't know
what the information element contains. Finally, turn on PRI debugging and
make another test call and pastebin that debug log as well. The debug will
show details about the communications between your machine and the carrier.
Instructions for turning on debugging for libpri are found in the OpenZAP
wiki page in the same place where the libpri instructions are located.

Put the pastebin number in this email thread and then we'll go have a look.

Thanks,
MC