[Freeswitch-users] Sending an Event to a Session for onInput

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:34:01 PDT 2009

I'm used to using the onInput callbacks inside lua and javascript to listen
for dtmf and other events and perform a task accordingly. I'm wondering if
there is a way to send an event to a session or channel that can be caught
using the setInputCallback inside lua from outside the session program.
Maybe an API command that can generate an event for a specific UUID. Does a
mechanism exist to do this that I'm over looking? Thanks.
--matt