[Freeswitch-users] SLAs and BLAs

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Fri Oct 9 08:23:27 PDT 2009

I gather from the mailing archive that BLAs are implemented using the
draft-anil-sipping-bla-04.txt document.  According to the draft, the
Appearance Agent is supposed to initiate a SUBSCRIBE request, but I don't
see FS doing this.

What phone types/models are known to work with the FS BLA implementation?

Best Regards,
Jerry