[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch distributed

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Oct 8 15:50:42 PDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Vladimir Elizarov
<xengelpublicx at gmail.com>wrote:

> I want to make freeswitch distributed in such a situation. Several
> offices in each of fs. We need a unified dialplan, a single
> entrance/exit on the SIP external gateways, in the case of
> unavailability of one of the fs others work without his participation.
>
> How to understand. It should be the following. Base presence to keep in
> a separate database (pgpoll + pg). Dialplan, configure pull xml_curl.
> What can you tell from the web-application (wikipbx, fs2web etc)? The
> main task of which will impact dialplan, configure, directory?

This is quite an in depth question. It's not really something that can be
answered on a mailing list because of all of the specific questions that
need to be answered. I think your best bet is to email
consulting at freeswitch.org and let them discuss it with you. They can get you
hooked up with a FreeSWITCH expert whom you can hire to assist with this
project.
-MC