[Freeswitch-users] mod_opal - call charged before H.225 connect

Georgiewskiy Yuriy bottleman at icf.org.ru
Thu Oct 8 10:03:25 PDT 2009

On 2009-10-08 19:53 +0300, Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) wrote freeswitch-users...:

VHK>Georgiewskiy Yuriy wrote:
VHK>> On 2009-10-08 10:43 -0500, Anthony Minessale wrote freeswitch-users at lists.f...:
VHK>>
VHK>> AM>If you are going to make that alternate module are you going to host it in
VHK>> AM>the FS tree along side mod_opal?
VHK>>
VHK>> Yes, but then it be useful, now i have working only signaling part and some
VHK>> kinde of not working rtp part :)
VHK>
VHK>
VHK>Hello Yuriy,
VHK>
VHK>Since FS already has its own RTP stack (for pass-through and
VHK>transcoding) wouldn't it be best if your H323 implementation with OPAL
VHK>was used for signaling only and rely on FS RTP for the media? Perhaps
VHK>that would save you time and effort, too?

it already use fs rtp stack, and my implementation based on h323plus, not on opal,
but fs rtp stack not so complete, there need write some code to send/receive packets
because fs stac only encode/decode packets, not send/receive, or i don't known how to
do it with it. i don't find any example for this.

C уважением                       With Best Regards
Георгиевский Юрий.                Georgiewskiy Yuriy
+7 4872 711666                    +7 4872 711666
факс +7 4872 711143               fax +7 4872 711143
Компания ООО "Ай Ти Сервис"       IT Service Ltd
http://nkoort.ru                  http://nkoort.ru
JID: GHhost at jabber.tula-ix.net.ru JID: GHhost at jabber.tula-ix.net.ru
YG129-RIPE                        YG129-RIPE