[Freeswitch-users] FS Slide deck?

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Thu Oct 8 07:42:22 PDT 2009

Hey all,

The 3rd annual UTOSC (Utah Open Source Conference) [1] starts today.
It's a conference that gives Open Source users/hackers a chance gather
together to mingle and share.  It's a lot of fun.  Anyway, this year
I've offered to work with a friend of mine to lead a BoF (Birds of a
Feather) discussion on Open Source Telephony [2].

While it should mostly be group discussion, you never know when people
are going to get shy and clam up.  *If* they do, it would be nice to
have some slides to fill that time.  Rather than make some from
scratch (that are unlikely to get used), I thought I'd ask here and
see if anyone has a FS slide deck that they wouldn't mind sharing.

Thanks,
Gabe

1) http://2009.utosc.com/pages/home/
2) http://2009.utosc.com/presentation/136/