[Freeswitch-users] NAT problems - sorry

Andy andy at fabulous4.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 10:58:19 PDT 2009

Many thanks Brian, the firewall docs assure me it is uPnp but is probably
lying or a poor implementation. Could you point me to the right section of
the Wiki to tell me how to do this manually as I've been scouting for some
time and can;t seem to find the right thing. sorry if I'm being blind.

  _____