[Freeswitch-users] unable to configure Digium TDM400P

Woody Dickson woodydickson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 03:40:24 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to setup a Digium TDM400P following the instruction on the
wiki.
It is a 1 fxo and 1 fxs card, so I tried
loadzone=in
defaultzone=in
fxsks=2
fxoks=1

and

loadzone=in
defaultzone=in
fxsks=1
fxoks=2

None works.  Does anyone know how it should be configured?

Here is what I get by following the wiki.

[root at localhost zaptel]# ztcfg -vv

Zaptel Version: SVN-branch-1.4-r4629M
Echo Canceller: MG2
Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)

2 channels to configure.

Changing signalling on channel 1 from FXO Kewlstart to FXS Kewlstart
Changing signalling on channel 2 from FXS Kewlstart to FXO Kewlstart

[root at localhost zaptel]# ztcfg -vv

Zaptel Version: SVN-branch-1.4-r4629M
Echo Canceller: MG2
Configuration

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)

2 channels to configure.

Changing signalling on channel 1 from FXS Kewlstart to FXO Kewlstart
Changing signalling on channel 2 from FXO Kewlstart to FXS Kewlstart

[root at localhost zaptel]# lspci
00:14.0 Ethernet controller: Digium, Inc. TDM400P (rev 11)