[Freeswitch-users] mod_opal - call charged before H.225 connect

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:09:25 PDT 2009

thanks for your e-mail,

H323 is mainly used for trunking purpose, inter-carrier traffic exchange...
it is not used to control IP phones :P

well, believe me, I've heard enough of H323 that i'm sick of it :P
What i can tell you comes from my own experience on daily activities i'm
doing for living... Of course, there might be part of the world where H323
dispersed completely but over here in Europe things tend to stick on
tradition :P

Yep, you are right... the forum wants SIP and that's understandable...

anyhow you might check this:
http://www.dailypayload.com/content/3111

T.