[Freeswitch-users] UPDATED: Basic compile question.

David Clark vdc1048 at tx.rr.com
Mon Oct 5 14:14:08 PDT 2009

Ok I found spandsp.h.  It is a case of the project file being out of
date.  No surprise.  ptlib.h is still not found.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok using windows xp x64 here.  I download from the trunk as expected.
I fire up VS 2005 and I open the VS 2005 solution.  Yes it does say
unsupported.

But I get two missing header files:
freeswitch\src\mod\endpoints\mod_opal\mod_opal.h(33) : fatal error
C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ptlib.h': No such file or directory
.\mod_voipcodecs.c(36) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'spandsp.h': No such file or directory

Even if the project file is wrong or out of date I should be able to
find the include files some place in the fileset.
I can't find either file in the freeswitch directory or below it.

Any idea what is up?

Thanks,
David Clark