[Freeswitch-users] FS Does Not RelayPresencePUBLISHToSubscribing Phones

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Mon Oct 5 09:25:08 PDT 2009

Okay, I added the ";" at the end of the sqlite3 "select" command and it just
returned to the "sqlite>" prompt.  No error was returned.  Do you see
anything in my database (in the pastebin) that is incorrect?  By the way,
the "select" command I put in the pastebin refers to the "external" config,
but the "internal" config does the  same thing.

Best Regards,
Jerry