[Freeswitch-users] gateway FS informs it's client FS about users hanged up with a long delay

Maciej Aniserowicz maciej.aniserowicz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:13:43 PDT 2009

Hi,
When I use two FreeSWITCH instances ('internal' and 'external'), all users register to the 'external' instance which acts as a gateway by 'internal' instance (which in turn is controlled by my applicaiton with commands sent by socket).
When user hangs up, the 'hanged up' event is propagated to the 'internal' instance after a long time (~3 minutes) instead of being propagated immediately.
What can cause this issue?

Br/
Maciej Aniserowicz