[Freeswitch-users] Load-Balance FreeSWITCH with Ultramonkey

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Thu Oct 1 12:41:24 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 14:14 -0500, Anthony Minessale wrote:
> can we do it without advertising to use ubuntu =D
> We don't like encouraging our users to use bleeding edge OS for our
> own sanity with debugging.

I understand your stance, though if we're talking about Ubuntu 8.04 LTS
(Long Term Support - 5 years) it's not really bleeding edge anymore. 18
months ago when it was released it may have been a little, but the LTS
releases still aren't as bleeding edge as the standard support in
between releases.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier