[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan Issue

Shelby Ramsey sicfslist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:59:53 PDT 2009

Brian,

Thanks for the info.  I guess I'll go read section 19.1 of RFC3261 again.  I
do think the above has a valid host portion (I don't think the port is
required).

I'm not so sure that putting params in the user portion of the uri is valid
(from the RFC it states sip:user:password at host:port;uri-parameters?headers).

The issue is that in the real world this is done all the time .... SIP is
fantastic :)

Shelby