[Freeswitch-users] SLAs and BLAs

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Oct 11 16:43:37 PDT 2009

btw the polycom it will do the sub like you expect but the rest will
only know when the phone is actually on a call or receiving a call...
we won't know if the handset is taken off hook...I would like to
rework the functionality similar to how sofia_sla.c handles it.
Again if you want to work on it and patch it then I'm sure we can
provide you guidance.

/b