[Freeswitch-users] Server give-away

Michael Shepet mshepet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:09:33 PST 2009

We at Swifcore Technologies, a telephony and server management team, would
like your help in reviewing our latest product.  We have created a hosting
platform around the FreeSWITCH engine (for obvious reasons of stability and
extensibility) and would like your feedback so we continue to improve our
service.

To facilitate this, we are giving away ten (10) hosting packages
(pre-configured with latest FreeSWITCH compiled trunk) along with a web
diagnostic dashboard for a free 60 day trial, no strings attached (or credit
card required)!  Each private server comes with CentOS 5.4 64-bit, 512MB
RAM, its own public IP (no NAT problems), a shared test DID number, 100
minutes/month call credit, and ssh access.  All you have to do is tell us
why you love FreeSWITCH and something creative you have done or plan on
doing with it.  The 10 best responses will be awarded servers.

If you are interested, email your response to giveaway at swifcore.com.  You
can also go to http://www.swifcore.com/products/myswitch for more product
details.

Thank you!