[Freeswitch-users] Callback to the user in ESL

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 02:57:05 PST 2009

Yes Mr. Collins, I've tried with shed_api. But I was not able to control, if
the user reject the call.

I made a shed_api to originate a call to 1000 and If it is answered, I'll
transfer the call to 9097 (So it comes to my program, refer the dialplan in
my question). But what happens if the user 1000, reject the call. I can't
control that.
If the user 1000, reject the call, I need to call the user after some time.

Any way to do this!!