[Freeswitch-users] Problem while playing more than 10 voice files using playback

Thangappan.M thangappan143 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:56:44 PST 2009

 The reason for waiting only for DTMF event is to handle the time outs in
the IVR concept like response and inter digit time out.  Using our own logic
we 10 voice files in each play back if the voice files are more than 10. Now
it works fine.

Now the new problem has been raised. The problem is we are filtering only
for DTMF events but we are getting COMMAND event . Because of this the DTMF
digits are missing at the time .  I am not able to proceed further. We are
in the critical situation.

Why this command event is occurring?
How can I restrict this?
What are the information it has?
How can I get all the information in it ? ( If command event has info)

--
Regards,
Thangappan.M