[Freeswitch-users] tcp call misses sip message

RobertT siniypin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:51:17 PST 2009

OK, this is what I've got.
First, I've updated FreeSwitch from trunk to version 15630 and deployed it
to my server. Performed a tets and again no magic happened. The link to SIP
trace is below.
Then I've installed 1.0.4 version to another server (virtual hosting), and
performed tha same. And everything went OK. This server's log is below as
well.

Not working - http://pastebin.com/m2e97985d
Working - http://pastebin.com/m3c1e6bfe

Also in both cases there is a strange detail - clients' SIP ports are
configured to be 5060 and 5061, but what can be seen in trace differs from
these values whereas stun resolution shows that there is no NAT (clients
connect with ADSL modem).

Regards, Robert