[Freeswitch-users] mod_flite sound profiles

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Nov 23 11:22:17 PST 2009

Sounds like they don't want your business that much.  You can try using mrcp with them , not sure if they have that released on their side or not. I think the build integration for mrcp client just went into the windows build earlier today.  To be honest we used to have a pretty good relationship with them but we have had basically no response at all to any technical problems we have had with them in quite some time, so maybe they have decided to move on and not work with open source any more.  It would appear so from their actions at least.

Mike