[Freeswitch-users] INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION on 180 Ringing

Christian Löschenkohl christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com
Mon Nov 23 11:17:53 PST 2009

hi

our freeswitch server has to talk to a sonus ip-switch
when we want to setup a call we do get a "100 Trying" and then a "180 Ringing"
within the "180 Ringing" we get a sdp with "a=sendonly" then our freeswitch
quits with a CANCEL message.
i simply don't get why our freeswitch aborts the session - i think it would work
if no "a=sendonly" would be present in the sdp.

my technical contact doesn't want to switch 180 to 183 on the sonus side - this would
also work (i think). in fact he says that 180 ringing is vaild, he isn't that wrong in
this case.

our freeswitch works in proxy mode, we do use trunk 15396
see a ngrep trace under http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11235

92.63.208.36 - freeswitch
38.105.229.100 - sonus

br

--
Ing. Christian Löschenkohl
Technische Leitung, Forschung & Entwicklung VoIP

xpirio
Telekommunikation & Service GmbH
Lakeside B04
9020 Klagenfurt